Traditionally Smoked Haddock Portions & Fillets
We smoke our Haddock the old fashioned way using the best quality fresh fillets. We brine them in mineral salt water to reduce the water content and add texture to the fish. Gently smoked on racks for 14-18 hours they turn the colour smoked haddock should be, a golden brown. After chilling we pack either in 200g portions, whole fillets (side) or 3Kg boxes all vacuum Packed.
Traditionally Smoked Smoked Haddock Fillet (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) approx 180 - 220 g
- Vacuum Packed for extended shelf life.
- Please cook this product thoroughly before enjoying it.
- Catch Area FAO Area 27 (Atlantic, Northeast) Division II a Norwegian Sea
- Approx portion size 100 g per person
- Use within 3 days of opening.
- Suitable for home freezing
- Please beware this product may contain bones
- Allergens: FISH