Kiln Roasted - Smoked Salmon 2 or 3 Kg BOX
Kiln Roasted Salmon 2 or 3 Kg Box (Salmo salar) (62315)
Hot (or Kiln) Smoked Salmon is prepared using the same prime quality Scottish or Norwegian superior fish that we use for our traditional smoked Salmon. The hot smoking process use kilns that burn local Oak at a high temperature which not only gives a wonderful flavour but also cooks the fish slowly to perfection. The result is a superb tasting, ready to eat, healthy meal.
- Product Information
We always use a fine grade, kosher salt in the curing process to give an efficient and even conditioning. The smoke is natural seasoned Oak set in fire draws. The kiln draws the hot smoke over the product until the inside temperature of the fish reaches ove 75 degrees. The Salmon is then chilled and rested before being being packed and shipped.
Our portions are typically 200g which is a generous main meal or good for two starters.
- 2Kg Box typically 10 portions including 2 Tails & 2 Shoulders
- 3Kg Box typically 15 portions including 3 Tails & 3 Shoulders
All flavoured salmon is vacuum packed for extended freshness and freezability.
- Soft texture, and full of flavour.
- Individual Vacuum Packed for long life.
- Product can be heated or enjoyed straight from the pack
- Catch Area FAO Area 27 (Atlantic, Northeast) Scotland .
- Approx serving size about 100g
- Use within 3 days of opening.
- Please beware this product may contain bones
- Allergens Include Fish !
- Cooking Guide
- Nutrition Data
Nutrition Facts For a Serving Size of( g) Calories Calories from Fat( %) % Daily Value * Total Fat Saturated fat Monounsaturated fat Polyunsaturated fat Cholesterol Sodium Potassium Carbohydrates Net carbs Fiber Protein